Paying close attention to the ingredients and reading the description on the menu. I decided
to make it at home. This is what I came up with using all organic ingredients.
Slice up three colors of peppers thin
Slice up the chicken breast thin and into bite size pieces
Gather spices, salt and pepper.
Grate the Cheese
Boil the noodles
*Serve with bread of your choice
*Serve with a salad
Simply Farmhouse Chicken Scampi (copy-cat of Olive Garden)
1 box of angel hair pasta (cook as directed)
1-2 chicken breast (cut thinly and into bite size)
3 peppers three colors of your choice (sliced thin)
1 1/2 cups of heavy cream ( I use half and half)
White cheddar block cheese (grated)
1/4 to 1/2 tsp cumin (or to taste)
1/4 to 1/2 tsp chili pepper (or to taste)
1/2 tsp salt
pepper (to taste)
2-3 TBSP of butter or little more I won't tell 😉
1. Cook chicken in butter in a iron skillet until almost done, add all your peppers, spices, salt and peppers. Stir well.
2. Bring the water to a boil and place in your pasta. (cook accordingly to direction on box)
3. Once the pepper and chicken are tender add the heavy cream and one cup of cheese...mix well and
reduce to heat to low.
4. Drain the pasta and serve on plates. Next add the Chicken Scampi mix over the pasta.
5. Top each dish with more cheese and serve.
Leave a comment below and share if you try it and what changes did you make?