Thursday, January 4, 2018

Bringing Sunshine Into Your Life


Welcome to At Home:   Winter days can become gloomy days.  Just let your creativity kick in; I love to create areas in the home with bright, cheery dose of sunshine. By adding yellow daffodils, fake lemons, and a few yellowish toss pillows into the main living areas of your home will brighten up your home making it feel sunny and warm.



This is my favorite place in my home; it is my study area placed in front of a sunny window.




 Who says we have to wear dark clothes throughout winter?     Have fun wearing your favorite colors even in the winter.

source

How do you brighten up your life in the winter.


Be inspired!

6 comments:

  1. Theresa, I agree with you whole heartedly! I don't understand why some choose to wear black all winter. Give me all the bright pretty colors. Bringing in lemons and yellow flowers is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Stacey, I know! Why do we feel the need to wear dark colors in the winter??? I agree give me all the bright beautiful colors all year long. I enjoyed your visit Stacey!

      Delete
  2. I love the pop of yellow! Happy!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! How your weather? Are you all warming up down there?

      Delete
  3. You are brilliant! I'm normally a neutral person, but I can see from your photos and decor, that the bright colors are definitely happy! The lemons are perfect--and I have some in my storage. Thanks! And thank you for stopping by today!

    Jane

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a kind note.

Once upon a farmhouse