Thursday, August 3, 2017

Each day....



My heart was thinking upon the Proverbs 31 woman today, and I have some good news; she didn't become this woman overnight!  It happened over her life time, because each day she made decisions that lead her to become this woman.  With every decision we make today, it determines our destiny for tomorrow.   Each word we speak , each prayer we pray, and every choice we make. Will make us the person we will become.  Each day make that step forward to becoming this amazing women of Proverbs 31.


8 comments:

  1. We start school Monday also. As hard as it is to let summer go I am ready for more of a routine. We are also using A Beka. This is the second blog I have read that said basicly the same thing about the Proverbs 31 woman. Hmmmm...I guess I am suppose to pay attention!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are ready to be on a routine as well. Oh wow, that amazing what blog was that I would like to visit it. Have a cozy evening.

      Delete
  2. Teresa, I like the reassurance that a little bit everyday can lead us in that direction. Charting my course. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Hi Stacey, so am I charting my course one day at a time.

      Delete
  3. Hello!
    Happy August to you!
    Happy new school year to you as well.
    We will begin our homeschool year in September.
    My son is a sophomore, and my baby girl...second grade!
    Have a cozy evening. : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Billie Jo, so good to see your comment. And a Happy August and School year to you as well.

      Delete
  4. Happy August! Summer here is far from over! Enjoy those girls! I hope you all enjoy the new school year. Kaley just finished Abeka Accredited 9th, so if you have questions, we are here! It was challenging, but Kaley loves school too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is good to know, I will contact you if we have any questions. Thank you.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a sweet note.