Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Early







   





Quietness fills my early morning. The whiteness of clouds called dew kisses the grass.
Sweet praises begin to ring out from many birds who have their little chest 
puffed out worshiping their Creator.

"There is nothing more beautiful than nature early in the morning."

Just me resting in the midst of this beautiful quiet, cool morning.
Gently swaying in the porch swing with puffy pillows cozily surrounding me.
My bare-feet resting on a soft area rug while I slip on hot cocoa.

This day, this beautiful, quite morning is before me.
The wonder of it all and the beauty is in the stillness.
A wonderful hush is all around; here is where I find my peace.
Here is where I breathe deep.

Summer mornings quickly pass by, and then slowly fade away.
Fall gently replaces summer with the coolness of each new morning.
These mornings on the porch will be a moment in time.
Fall days of brilliant colors push their way through. While winter
awaits in the balance for his turn, to kiss the ground with snow.
A time to slow down and be still in Him.

These are the moments in time; simply take time to see the wonder. 

No matter our age we anticipate the next season of our lives....
Are we ready to rush into the next season? 
I should think not.

When we rush to the next season of our lives,
we will miss out on what God has for us this season.
Live life in the moment for this moment is all you have.

In this moment, in this season allow God to work in your life, guide and teach you.
He wants to prepare you with strength for what may come.

Those new seasons will come, and when they do
you will be ready to embrace whatever they may bring to you.

Autumn
Winter 
Spring
Summer
These seasons are what a symphony ought to be:
four perfect movements in harmony with each other;
each season in Him prepares each of us for the next.


~ bloom with grace,
Simply Farmhouse


12 comments:

  1. As beautifully written as the photos showcase the morning. I always enjoy the early mornings that I awake before anyone else at home and slip out to quietly sit on the porch to begin my day with the creatures that God has placed on the earth for us to love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mornings, just something about them. They remind us that God's mercies are new each morning for us, I am so thankful. Thank you Carol...have a great day.

      Delete
  2. This is is comforting and calming.
    Your photos and your words spoke to me today.
    Thank you for sharing.
    And have a cozy evening. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Teresa, Every early morn, I tell the Lord that I love this time that I can open up the Word and devote this time to Him and ask Him to direct the day that is beginning. Your words resonate all that I feel..... thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome, so glad you devote it to Him, I do this as well. Have a blessed day.

      Delete
  4. Teresa,

    What a beautiful refreshing post. Maybe one of my favorites. The pictures took me back to my quiet time years ago in a different home. It is bittersweet not to be in that home and live on that property in the rural farm area. I now live in a neighborhood luckily on a lake and spaced a little apart from others. There was something so breathtaking in the rural area we lived getting up and seeing the fog over the fields and hearing the birds, cows, and chickens waking up and coming alive in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweet Chrissy, I understand we once lived in FL, O how I miss this area with the fog, changing of the seasons, the rollin hills. I could not wait to get back home, after a several year the Lord brought us back to this place where I grew up. Have a wonderful day! I am so thankful this touch your heart.

      Delete
  5. Beautiful post, Teresa. Your photos and the quotes created a moving story. You sound like a very contented and peaceful person and I really enjoy my visits.

    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Jane, I am so glad you have enjoyed your visit.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a sweet note.