Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Back To School



A few pictures of our first day in school.





My teacher's desk!

Daily folders are in place, one for each student. 
~ Each week I will place the test and quizzes in the folders, under the day they will be giving. 
This saves time and helps our day to run smoothly.



Our 100 Days of School calendar is up and ready for the count down.  We have a little celebration on the 100th day of school for all of our hard work. On day 85 we are half way through our school year.  Day 47 will be another celebration for a special day. 💕


Happy Homeschooling! 

Hugs from the Farmhouse!

14 comments:

  1. What a great day! We are starting the 14th! Blessings this year. I love the idea of a 100 day calendar!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blessings to your school year! May it all run well for you all. I look forward to all your post on Homeschool.

      Delete
  2. Wow Are you organized! I am impressed. Here's to another great year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 1st day of school!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweet Wendi! Happy second day to you all!

      Delete
  4. Happy August and happy homeschooling! Love the idea of the 100 day count down! We celebrate that wonderful day too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it gives them something to look forward to and breaks up the routine.

      Delete
  5. Love Love Love!!!
    Happy new Homeschool year!
    We are starting next month, and I am so excited.
    I began with four students, now I am down to two...
    A sophomore and a second grader.
    Have a wonderful evening!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, you as welcome my friend. This will be my 19th year teaching home-school, I taught my three older daughters in HS for 10 years. I had a few years break in between them and my China dolls. It has been nine years with these little girls. When all said and done I should have 27 years in home-schooling. I am going to miss it when it gone.

      Delete
  6. Have a wonderful Year! May you daughters enjoy their learning experience and the time they have with their loving Teacher!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so sweet, thank you for visiting my little corner of the world.

      Delete
  7. I love how you pack so much into a day!

    Here's to a happy and successful school year!

    Jane x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a sweet note.