Saturday, July 1, 2017

The reveal


BEFORE:


AFTER


I had just recently took the photo's over the couch of our girls.
I ordered the canvasses from Canvas on Demand.
I found the pillows at T.J.MAXX and Target, a few months ago.   

I am still planning to add white shiplap behind the couch.


The living room is still a work in progress, with a few more touches here and there.
The wall straight across from the couch, I want to add an real fire place one day.


The kitchen is a work in progress also; there are many changes we want to make in there.
Those brown wood boxes are getting a new look, adding more windows, and a island.


Thank you for touring my living room.

Have a wonderful kind of day.
Smile at your family, and show them how much you love them .
Teresa

12 comments:

  1. Were we sisters in a life before?! My colors are different than yours but I have a very similar gallery set up! Under the boy's I have the scripture Joshua 24:15 in vinyl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha...we are sisters in the Lord! I love the scripture idea! Thanks for visiting.

      Delete
  2. Very Nice! You did a wonderful job in decorating! I could only wish to have such skills!
    Thanks so much for sharing your home with us....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, There are times I feel that I am hit and miss with decorating. Thank you for visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love your choice going with the gray! It is a beautiful shade and the pictures of your girls is perfect! What a lovely place to relax in :) Hugs to you, have a blessed Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marilyn, it is our favorite place to relax! Hugs to you my friend.

      Delete
  5. This is coming together beautifully! Love your new furniture and the photos are the best accessory of all. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Stacey your so kind ~ thanks for being a great inspiration to me.

      Delete
  6. I like the greys Teresa. What a cozy spot you have created.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a sweet note.