Sunday, July 16, 2017

A Paint Project



This desk in the laundry room, needed a fresh look.



It is a desk that I use to study on, 
or escape to when I want to water-paint,
 and I even use it as a sewing table. When school
is in, it becomes my teacher's desk.

When I need an extra table to work on in the kitchen, it becomes my island.


A few days a ago, I painted it with different paints colors layering as I go.
It turned out so cute. It brightens any room that it is used in.

It reminds me of the ocean...


What do you think?

9 comments:

  1. Oooh, such pretty layers of color! Reminds me of ocean or clouds. :) I love how clean and uncluttered your home is but beautiful at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Stacey you are so sweet.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Hi Stacy, good to see, I have missed you!

      Delete
  3. Hi Teresa,
    The table looks great! I love how it has many uses!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It getting ready to be put in our school room...once we start setting it up.

      Delete
  4. So very pretty and versatile too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love,love,love...the wall color in the laundry room!! What is that color?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ocean breeze by Porter paint...It make the room look so fresh and clean.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a sweet note.