Saturday, June 10, 2017

Which One?

Besides the herb project that I have going on, 
I have another project that I am slowly working towards.

Do you remember this POST  where I thought the wall
behind my couch needed something? 
For starters, I no longer have that couch, we gave it to someone in need.

So, I am trying to decided which of the following two choices,
would look great behind my new couch that is a pale grey?

I love bouncing ideas off others.
Please vote which one do you like better!!

WHITE SHIPLAP?


OR

 WHITE BRICK?



THANK FOR VOTING!!!   Looks like it is going to be shiplap behind my couch!!!

11 comments:

  1. Shiplap. The brick looks more modern and less farmhouse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another vote for Shiplap..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chair rail with wainscoting. Easy and inexpensive. :)

    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shiplap. I saw a video of how to make shiplap out of plywood you can look it up on YouTube

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sister Odie, it was so good to see you guys Sunday at Church. We enjoyed your singing what a great blessings it was. Nice surprise to see you on my blog.

      Delete
  5. I am totally late on this but I love the shiplap.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chrissy, your vote matters!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a sweet note.