Saturday, June 17, 2017

A Better Tomorrow




Over many trails and errors, I have learned that I was to serve the Lord in all areas of my life and that I was to serve Him with gladness even when I was cleaning my home or cooking meals.  He desires all the praise and all the glory in my every day life. 

What is true worship in our daily lives? It is through our conduct, living a pure and holy life before Him, it is how we treat each other, and it is through the words we say. It is teaching our children of Him, and it is when we take the time to pray and read. Its when we give to God and others. When we sing praises.  It is in our daily lives that we should give God the glory and praise. This worship is the highest worship until God.

Serving and pleasing God in this wonderful ministry that He has called each of us to do.


I would love to hear from you.

12 comments:

  1. Such truth to this. I enjoyed this so much. I can relate to the young wife once upon a time and then I did as she did and my life changed. I still have to take myself back to the Lord when I get off track (because we all do at times). He is so good to help us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this comment, you are so right. I have been there as a wife as well, He is good to help us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I love this! I love being at home! And when I do have to go out it messes up my day/routine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I love being at home also. Yes, I agree it does mess up ones day.

      Delete
  4. Teresa, I so appreciate this post. You have no idea how much. Thanks for sharing your heart on this topic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rachel, I am so glad you did. How have you been? How is your little one. I have miss seeing you on here. Take Care sweet friend.

      Delete
  5. Well, I actually have 2 little ones now (our daughter was born in April), so I have not been around much. We are slowly getting out of the newborn fog, and I am trying to get the house back in order. Good to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww how sweet congrats on the new little daughter. Good to hear from you Rachel.

      Delete
  6. Lovely Teresa, just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lori!! Sweet of you to say.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a sweet note.