Thursday, May 11, 2017

Road Side Blessings


If you are a faithful follower you may remember that my swing on  my building fell apart after a storm  passed through. It had been repaired over and over.  However, this time it was beyond repair.


This week while driving out a country road, I spotted an  a swing sitting by the edge of the road for free.  I was so thrilled, my girls just hope no one saw us stop and grab the swing ( silly girls). It may not be brand new, but I am thankful for the find.  I am not one who goes around looking for roadside give away. I like keeping my farm and home very purged.  This one was much needed and I had to stop.

Isn't the Lord mindful of not only ours needs, but sometimes our wants. Or was this a need?


Road side blessings, have you found any?

Teresa



8 comments:

  1. Love your swing and your thoughts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have found lots of roadside blessings. Remember that little black table for my deck recently? You scored big. God is so sweet to us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I do remember your table. He is indeed!

      Delete
  3. This is perfect...you got what you needed and wanted. I don't think it will be the last time.

    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww so sweet, welcome to Simply Farmhouse.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a sweet note.