Monday, May 29, 2017

Enjoying the Front Porch





Happy Memorial Day or evening I should say.  We had a lovely day at home enjoying our front porch, taking in the beautiful skies and making homemade ice cream.    What better way to enjoy a four day weekend then at home.

Today, we invited over my sister from WA who is in for a visit, and my mom for a cookout here at the farmhouse.  Later we drove out to our daughters house to see their new boar goats.  Afterwards we came back home to make some homemade ice cream.  What a wonderful restful weekend we had just by staying home.

I hope each of you had a very blessed Memorial Day weekend.



7 comments:

  1. Sounds like a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice. We are enjoying our porch as well. However, with the last few days heat, the gnats are awful, so time out there has been limited. We plan to take the canoe to the lake tomorrow evening, woohoo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teresa,

    The best part of a holiday is that it brings family together. Hurray for you! I absolutely love your porch and I could sit in a rocker looking at a pretty view all day long!

    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoy your porch. I have always wanted a nice front porch. I love the swing! I am glad you enjoyed Memorial Day. We did as well. We were camping with friends and had a nice trip away from home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your porch is very nice and inviting. Have a super week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all for the sweet comments, May God Blessings be with you all.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a sweet note.