Friday, September 30, 2016

Wonders



 The Wonders of Life fills my mind as I sat here in this familiar place writing to you.

Hello Friends,

 Meet my family!  Our daughters & one son (in-law) with all our sweet grandchildren.
The little fellow in the stroller is my great nephew.   Our other two wonderful sons (in-law) could not make this trip.

Our daughters & grandchildren all came together and helped their dad to surprise me with the renewing of our wedding vows at our church on a Sunday night.
 A private reception followed with 60 of my closest friends in the church.  And as you see in the above photo, a trip to the ARK.

Ya'll that was the best weekend EVER!  I loved having them all home.  Our daughters are a hoot to be around...they bless me so much.  And seeing all the grands at once overwhelmed my heart with JOY!

We have been married for 35 wonderful years... "We still Do"!   


September has been a very busy month.
My Canon D70 is full of photos to download and to edit for this blog.
This week I have been super busy working on my Sunday School Room.
I was promoted up to an older class.  I spent many hours working on my room.
I must remember not to let my room over power the message.  

Goodness, how I need life to slooow down  anybody??

Counting our Blessings!

Blessings from the Farmhouse.

20 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Kristina, so good to see your comment on here.

      Delete
  2. What a nice surprise for you! I wish my husband would do something like that. I would love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was very nice. They had me so fooled. Ahhh just keep being that loving wife and he will.

      Delete
  3. Congrats on your vow renewal! I am sure you were blessed to have all of your "babies" with you. :) Visting the ark is on our to do list. Have you been to the Creation Museum? I loved the gardens there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey girl, thank you. It was a great blessing. Yes, we have visited the Creation Museum 2 to 3 times the gardens are lovely. I may make a post on our visit to the ARK, I love what it stands for.

      Delete
  4. I have missed your posts! How awesome to renew your vows! You're blessed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh thank you sweet friend, I apologize for the long absence away. Life has been super busy. This is our second renewal. Once at our twentieth and this one. Each time he has fooled me. I loved every minute of it. I was going to email you and tell you that my daughters where coming home...I thought of you.

      Delete
  5. Wow. Beautiful family. Have a super Sunday School class.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Mrs Chrissy, it is so wonderful to see your comment. I have missed you so much. Thank you sweet friend.
      Email me sometime. :)

      Delete
  6. Happy Anniversary!! What a sweet surprise from your husband and children.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a blessed weekend!!! The picture is wonderful. I cannot wait to see more! I've missed your blog but know you get busy as well. So thankful for the family fun & anniversary surprise! Happy Anniversary! We love you all BIG! Miss you too! We do enjoy your girls & family too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you sweet niece, we love miss you all as well.

      Delete
  8. Happy Belated Anniversary and what a special way to celebrate it. You are so blessed with your beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Blessed, yes indeed dear friend, you are! What a joy to have all your family gather for such a special milestone for you and your husband, and that they pulled it off as a surprise for you is even more amazing! I look forward to hearing more about the Ark too. Your new SS kids will love the time and effort you've put into your room! Hugs to you today :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey girl, good to see this comment. I hope to post on the ARK soon...I need to download the photo's once things slow down. The kids loved the room..it was such a change for them that some walk in and back out slowly thinking they came to the wrong room. LOL Hugs to you my friend.

      Delete
  10. My sister and I drove right past this adventure spot on my recent trip out east. We thought about stopping, but decided against it due to our schedule.
    ♥Hope

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will have to plan a trip out here to see it. It was amazing.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a sweet note.