Wednesday, July 20, 2016

A Great Quote!



Hello Friends, We are enjoying the last of our lazy summer days, before school starts back.  Spending more time with the kiddo's and less time on the blog. I'll be back soon.

I read this quote by Valorie Burton, and I wanted to share it with you.  As a busy mom, this is a great quote to remember.


"Be fruitful and productive, not busy.
If you have a full life, it should be purposeful,
 and it should be filled with things that matters
the most to you."


10 comments:

  1. What a pretty picture, so fresh and clean!

    I love the simplicity of your blog.

    When are you starting your school year? We just began our summer vacation June 19.

    I have to say, I have not been very productive - just enjoying these wonderful summer days.

    ♥Hope

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hope, thank you so much. We plan to start the first week of August. I just post this quote in my home. I hope it inspires me as well. Enjoy your Summer days Hope.

      Delete
  2. Well said! Enjoy your children and time spent with them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very important words. The photo looks like a nice tea party!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the girls love having a tea party. With them being from China they love drinking tea.

      Delete
  4. My absolute FAVORITE author!!! I love Valorie Burton books & her blog! I sometimes watch her on youtube. They are pretty old though! The picture is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a great quote! And what a cute little gingham dress!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a sweet note.