Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Strawberry Garden Pt 1








Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory. Philippians 2:3


Our little daughter La la place her favorite garden bunny with the big eyes in the strawberry beds. She said the bunnies big eyes will scare the other bunnies away.  I love her to pieces.



If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked way; then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.  II Chronicles 7:14

6 comments:

  1. I agree that the cute turtle completes the strawberry bed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your strawberry plot is so stunning, especially the turtle and bunny, they are great bed guard! I hope I can grow it in my garden simetimes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Endah, ha ha maybe they will keep the birds and bunnies out.
      I hope you can grow strawberries also....Your kids will love them.

      Delete
  3. Wow! What a great bunch of strawberries! I wish y'all were around here to share them! Our garden is coming along well. We officially open The Glory Barn this Saturday with seasonal produce & flowers. There is a selection of some gifts. Antiques to come hopefully. I will be sure to post pics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish we were around you all more often too, I know our daughters and grands would love that. GREAT! how exciting for you all. I can't wait to see the photo's

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a sweet note.