Saturday, November 9, 2013

A Little Place


 
      A Little Place

  "Where shall I work today, dear Lord?"
And my love flowed warm and free.         
 He answered and said, "See that little place? 

Tend that place for me."

I answered and said, "oh no, not there!
No one would ever see. No matter how well
my work was done, Not that place for me!"

 His voice,when He spoke, was soft and kind, He answered me tenderly,
"Little one, search that heart of thine, 
Are you working for them or Me?

Author Unknown.



10 comments:

  1. brought tears to my eyes....thank you..i am going to write that on our chalkboard. I usually write scripture but occasionally little sayings and poems...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. your so welcome....I do the same on my chalk board.

      Delete
  2. We are working for our family. I love this post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw so glad you love it....have a wonderful day.

      Delete
  3. How true that is! I couldn't imagine being anywhere else in the world more important!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree...no other place for me ~ I love being at home. Giving thanks each day for it also.

      Delete
  4. Teresa..I just want to say thank you ...for keeping your blog,,,,well,,,,SIMPLE! I always appreciate how "clean" and easy it is to read your post and pictures, etc..
    have a blessed day..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you...so sweet of you to say. I'm thankful that you found my blog....I love getting to know you and your family.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a sweet note.